Langsung ke konten utama

PRACTICE ACTIVITY TRAINEE 1

Hello Guys Welcome back to my blog...
          Well this is my first blog in 2018 so I'm so excited to meet you again and I will post another about my activities on the kitchen but now really different like what I upload before why I say like that because maybe my blog before thats my activities on the Campus Kitchen but now on Kitchenette so really differents that's mean now I on the  job training for 6 months later, I think you must be curious where I'm on the job Training and what are my activities in the Hotel Kitchen, well let's begin now.
          I on the job Training at Mercure Convention Center Ancol Hotel that means now I'm in Jakarta more precisely North Jakarta, actually this is my first time coming here and big city ever I come and for me thats really new place, friends, language, and everything is new for me but I'm not alone down here because I have friends too stay with me and the same hotels also, well I will explain to you about my Hotel.

          Mercure is a midscale hotel brand between 3 to 4 star hotels run by its parent company AccorHotels, a French multinational. As of December 31, 2016, Mercure has 747 hotels in 55 countries. Accor S.A currently operates under the name AccorHotels  is the largest French multinational company, participating with CAC 40  and operating in 92 countries. Headquartered in Paris, France, the group owns, operates and franchises approximately 3,700 hotels on 5 continents with various trademarks ranging from budjet levels and economical lodging to luxury accommodation in some exotic places.

 

          Sunda Kelapa Restaurants is one of restaurant in this Hotel than is main restaurant of the hotel which means this is where guessts will eat breakfast while staying so every day we set up here, cause recently chinese new year so decoration of restaurant like indigenous chinese but actually always changing according to other holidays.

          So I will tell you my section in the kitchen, now my section is Main Kitchen specially A'la Carte as we know The main character of the ala carte presentation is the price per dish or there is a price of every single menu in the message. The other character is cooked food after ordering and does not require a complete menu. The portion of one type of food you ordered is large enough, so no need to order or eat more than one menu. Use of cutlery is also practical, because not many menus are presented. The more menu the more varied the cutlery provided.

         The kitchen is a room where drinks, food, and sometimes dishes, household cleaning chemicals, linens, or supplies are stored. Food and beverage pantries serve in extra capacity to the kitchen. The word "pantry" comes from the same source as the French French paneterie; It's from the pain, the French form of the latex panel for the bread.
         So guys I think enough for this time I'm just to tell you besicly my Hotel and for the next blog I will tell you about my activities in the kitchen and thank for your attention.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PRACTICE ACTIVITY 9 (IND VER)

Hello Guys,           Kali ini saya akan menceritakan aktivitas saya di dapur, dan pada kesempatan ini sedikit berbeda seperti  biasanya karena kali ini saya akan membuat Tape atau Tapai.           Tapai atau tape adalah kudapan yang dihasilkan dari proses fermentasi bahan pangan berkarbohidrat sebagai substrat oleh ragi. Di Indonesia dan negara-negara tetangganya, substrat ini biasanya umbi singkong dan beras ketan. Ragi untuk fermentasi tapai merupakan campuran beberapa mikroorganisme, terutama fungi (kapang dan jamur), seperti Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Rhizopus oryzae, Endomycopsis burtonii, Mucor sp., Candida utilis, Saccharomycopsis fibuligera, dan Pediococcus sp, namun tidak tertutup kemungkinan jenis lain juga terlibat. Tapai hasil fermentasi dengan ragi yang didominasi S. cerevisiae umumnya berbentuk semi-cair, lunak, berasa manis keasaman, mengandung alkohol, dan memiliki tekstur lengket. Produksi tapai biasanya dilakukan oleh industri kecil dan menengah. Jenis Tapai

VIDEO BASIC PREPARATION 1

FRENCH DRESSING SAUCE                  French dressing is a term originally used for any oil-and-vinegar-based salad dressing. Today, it refers to a creamy ketchup-based dressing which varies in color from pale orange to bright red. It can be made by blending olive oil, vinegar, tomato paste, ketchup, brown sugar, paprika, and salt. In the United States during the 1950s, manufactured "French dressing" was developed. The manufactured version is sweet in taste and colored orange-to-red from the use of paprika and tomatoes. In manufactured versions, "French dressing" is generally a pale orange and creamy, while "Catalina French dressing" is generally bright red and less creamy in nature.                   The term French dressing or Vinaigratte used in food processing is an unstable mixture or emulsion between oil, water and spices. French dressing, derivatives: a) English mustard b) French mustard c) Lemon dressing d) Miller dressin

PRACTICE ACTIVITY 19 (ENG VER)

Hi You,           I will tell you about my activities as usual in the kitchen and this time I will make one of the Traditional Cakes, Lapis Legit ( Spekkoek ), Lapis Legit is no stranger to Indonesians because there are many productions that make it easy to reach then the price is friendly in the mother's pocket , indirectly discussing Lapis Legit will definitely think of cakes that have many layers that have yellow color and each layer is brownish and tastes distinctive so on this occasion I will explain how to make this Traditional Cake.            Spekkoek (kue lapis legit or spekuk in Indonesian) is a type of Indonesian layer cake. It was developed during colonial times in the Dutch East Indies. The firm-textured cake is an Indo (Dutch-Indonesian) version of the European multi-layered spit cake. However it is not baked on a rotating spit, and contains a mix of Indonesian spices, such as cardamom, cinnamon, clove, mace and anise. The cake is made of flour and yolk